Here you’ll find a collection of some of my favorite tools, books, and clothes to help you accelerate your uncaging.
Have a recommendation for this list? Let me know.
Shoulder love environment upgrades
- Wood gymnastic rings for happy shoulders
- Climbing rope for vertical grip strength
- Hang board for climbing strength
Floor things for buttery hips
- Cork yoga blocks (better than the cheap foam ones)
- Meditation cushion for floor sitting
- Extra large exercise mat
For the throneroom
- Squat toilet stool for better movements 😉
Tension releasing tools
- 36″ foam roller – this length is nice for foam angels, a go-to chest-opener
- Half dome foam roller – a good tool for lower back and calf stretching
- Yoga tune-up balls – these balls are more versatile and user-friendly than lacrosse/tennis balls
- Rumble roller – nice foam roller if you want a bit more intensity
- CorrectToes toe spacers – for pain relief and restoring natural toe spread
Clothes and shoes you can move in
- Prana Stretch Zion pants
- Prana Bridger jeans
- Earthrunners grounding sandals – use code “Jonathan10” for 10% off!
- Vivobarefoot shoes
- Move Your DNA by Katy Bowman
- Exuberant Animal by Frank Forencich
- A Guide to Better Movement by Todd Hargrove
Uncaging your brain
What did I miss? Let me know if you have any requests for recommendations for products.