Build a Foundation for Primal Movement Mastery
This twelve week program will guide you through everything you need to rebuild a strong, agile, primal body. The best part is that you can start from wherever you are.
There’s a lot on this page, but this video covers pretty much everything:
The strong, primal, confident-in-any-situation self within you is right there. Just underneath the surface.
The wildness in your DNA cannot be taken away from you, only suppressed. No matter how long you’ve been sitting or following the typical fitness template, you can start reclaiming your primal strength today.
Reawakening your ability to crawl, fight, climb and move like a beast is just a matter of:
- Smart training
- A tribe that won’t let you quit
If you’ve got the first one, I will handle the second two.
The foundations are the fastest path to physical mastery
The foundations may not be the sexiest, but they are what will set you up for long-term success with your training. Most people try to skip rungs on the ladder, only to find weak links and injuries later in their journey.
I know, because for years I avoided doing the basics, and I wish that I didn’t.
The more you build your base, the stronger and more unbreakable your body will become.
Unfortunately, natural movement isn’t as simple as “just move more”
Like it or not, life no longer requires us to move the way it used to. Fitness used to mean being fit for your environment, but there isn’t much sense in being fit to sit all day.
Because we’ve lost touch with what primal movement is, many people need (re)learn the basics again. From there, you’ll begin reawakening your innate primal intelligence.
So, what are the basics?
What exactly you’ll be learning:
- Basic locomotion movements like the bear and ape crawl. This will help you build total body control and coordination.
- Fundamental striking techniques like the jab and cross. Yes, fighting is a big component of primal movement. These techniques will give you a strong foundation for further combat development.
- Total body strength. The bear and cobra pushup will build your pushing strength in all planes of upper body pressing. The monkey pull and hang will build stronger shoulders while preparing your body for climbing.
- Targeted mobility training. Each strength exercise is paired with a targeted mobility piece to increase your usable flexibility.
Skill work and play helps you ground your practice
Life isn’t just all about training. What are you training for, anyway? In each Uncaged Body session, you’ll be developing skills to help you apply what you learn in real life.
You’ll be learning:
- How to safely fall and meet the ground with proper technique. This brings greater confidence, so you’re not afraid to progress to more advanced movements.
- The essentials of ground movement. As a baby you learned the basics of primal movement. This started with moving from your back, to the side, and up into a squat. Regrooving these patterns will help reawaken your body’s movement maps.
- How to actually use your squat. It’s more than just a static posture. You should be able to reach, twist and crawl from a squat. Throughout the program, you’ll be learning how to make your squat more useful.
Gain complete control of your mind, as well as your body
Movement is awesome, but as you’ve probably heard, the body follows the mind. Every session will focus on mindfulness and control, so you’re continually building mental confidence.
A standing meditation is always integrated into each training. This helps regain control of your breath, posture and ground you back into unwavering calm.
See how Orlando regained his primal strength by focusing on the foundations
Orlando stayed on the couch for years, feeling guilty for not moving, but not doing anything about it.
Finally, he had enough and committed to a program to regain his primal strength. He went back to the foundations, and honestly, I think the results speak for themselves.
Here’s everything you get today:
- Detailed HD videos breaking down what to do and not to do for perfect form
- Introductory manual and workbook to get you clear on your goals for your training
- Program spreadsheet to take with you anywhere, so you know exactly what to do each day of the week
- Accountability and support from the myself and the tribe
Don’t die without meeting the uncaged, unbreakable you
Your body is capable of more than you can imagine. Yes, civilization has made many of us weaker than ever, but we can either keep complaining or do something to change it. Rehabbing our bodies from domestication starts with a simple choice to get moving again.
You can make that choice today.
When you haven’t moved for a while, it can help to have a structured program to get you started. When you don’t even know what the foundations of primal movement are, it doesn’t help much to hear “just go outside and move.”
You need a base to build off of, and smart programming from someone that has been there, and spent years working on dissecting the elements of a smart foundation.
This primal strength and mobility program is the result of my years of study, exploration and research into reclaiming my primal, uncaged body. I sincerely hope that it helps you uncage and reclaim your own wild strength.
I mean, isn’t it time you felt good about yourself, and finally follow through on becoming the man you know you can be?
It’s time to break out of the cage and reconnect with your true nature.
100% Guaranteed if You Put in the Work
This program has been tested in the real world by myself and my clients. When you do the work, you will get results. If you try it for six weeks, and are still not seeing progress, you can get a full refund.
Uncaged Body costs $75 and will help you build a strong foundation for primal movement mastery.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long should I do the program for?
The program is meant to be done for 12 weeks, but you can keep doing it as long as it’s fun and interesting to you.
What movements are included? What exactly will I learn?
You’ll learn how to squat, fall, crawl, climb and fight. For more of a preview, watch the video above.
How long do the training sessions take?
Each session takes about an hour to complete. However, this is about learning how to create a lifestyle of movement. Your training sessions should help you move more throughout the entire day.
What equipment is needed?
You’ll need a stick and something to hang from. It could be a tree branch, a pullup bar or even some gymnastic rings.
What if I’m too old / too fat / too young / [insert your reason here]?
Chances are you’re probably more ready than you think. Go slowly and give yourself some time to ease into the program.
Still have a question? Send me a note here.
You can start from wherever you are
I think there’s a danger in not seeing the journey and the struggle. I didn’t start with talent, luck or genetics. I grew up in the suburbs, was picked last on the schoolyard, and worked at a desk for the bulk of my adult life.
Here’s the real story of how I reclaimed my body, including the struggle: